sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

Presentation

My name is Estefania and I am 21 years old. My date of birth is a May 5, 1988 and evidently I belong to the femenine sex. Nowadays I live in the street Jaudenes of Ceuta city, being therefore my native land Spain.
The members of my family compose them my parents, my brother is 12 years old and my grandmother.
I am a student of the University of Education and Humanities of Ceuta and I study for teacher os infantile education.
Some of my phisical characteristics there are that I measure approximately 1,63 and weigh 52 kilos.
I have the long hair of chestnut-colored dark color and green eyes.
My favorite food is the chicken with baked potatoes, though also the rice and the shellfish and especially the ice cream of chocolate already is in summer or in winter.
As for my hobbies, I like the beach by day and by night, go shopping, to see movies of action and to play sports ocasions.

2 comentarios: